Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Yesterday we decided to try another approach to perhaps resolve the network problems of using BEB to backup the W2K server - we rescheduled the backup for noon instead of 7pm. No other backups are going on, so there is more network bandwidth. Also, if something goes wrong, we will be on-site to correct it before the DG decides to drop its connections.