Wednesday, November 08, 2006

This morning the specialist vet said that they were doing a liver function test and I could pick her up around 1, depending on what they find, I'll need to bring her back tomorrow evening for an ultrasound to see what the mass is.

The Dr said that the combination of not eating, a mass in the abdomen, depressed liver function, low albumin (liver enzyme), and baby white blood cells, she is likely to have cancer of some type. After the ultrasound tomorrow they will decide whether to operate or let her come home and be comfortable.

I'm a wreck.